How to guarantee your phone won't get stolen (Warning: Adult Language)
The bottom line is that even muggers have standards and just like anyone else, they would rather be lifting a Samsung Galaxy S II off of a victim instead of an ancient Nokia model in lime green. Just one note of caution-there is 'Adult Language' in the video so if you are offended by certain words, viewer discretion is suggested.
source: YouTube via Gizmodo
2. AndroidTroll posted on 19 Jun 2011, 11:42 3 1
Lolol that was good! A better ending would have been if he actually had an htc Sensation in his pocket and that was just his decoy for the muggers.
4. xenover posted on 19 Jun 2011, 13:41 0 0
I actually thought he will pull one out after the mugger had gone :P
12. Astreo posted on 20 Jun 2011, 10:26 0 0
I love how people thumbed down your iphone response hahaha.
3. Vanny (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2011, 12:31 0 0
5. protozeloz posted on 19 Jun 2011, 14:31 1 0
here they would have slapped him for not having a phone worth stealing
9. 87168 (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2011, 19:52 0 0
No he's actually a British sketch comedian that goes by the name of Jazzie. He's hilarious.
7. AndroidTroll posted on 19 Jun 2011, 15:44 0 0
I love the song they play in the beginning. It's called 'Jungle' by Professor Green. Official Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
8. Sniggly posted on 19 Jun 2011, 15:58 1 0
See, he was trying to get his phone stolen. That way he could submit an insurance claim and get a brand new phone instead. :)