How to guarantee your phone won't get stolen (Warning: Adult Language)
The bottom line is that even muggers have standards and just like anyone else, they would rather be lifting a Samsung Galaxy S II off of a victim instead of an ancient Nokia model in lime green. Just one note of caution-there is 'Adult Language' in the video so if you are offended by certain words, viewer discretion is suggested.
source: YouTube via Gizmodo
2. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Lolol that was good! A better ending would have been if he actually had an htc Sensation in his pocket and that was just his decoy for the muggers.
4. xenover (Posts: 174; Member since: 27 May 2011)
I actually thought he will pull one out after the mugger had gone :P
10. quakan (Posts: 1258; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
or an iPhone...here comes the hating comments lol
12. Astreo (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 May 2011)
I love how people thumbed down your iphone response hahaha.
3. Vanny (unregistered)
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
here they would have slapped him for not having a phone worth stealing
9. 87168 (unregistered)
No he's actually a British sketch comedian that goes by the name of Jazzie. He's hilarious.
7. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
I love the song they play in the beginning. It's called 'Jungle' by Professor Green. Official Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7230; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
See, he was trying to get his phone stolen. That way he could submit an insurance claim and get a brand new phone instead. :)