Google Play store now offering Galaxy Nexus accessories
1. Birds (Posts: 1054; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Google Play store is becoming another Amazon. lol I hope it develops into something greater so Apple can s**t on itself.
2. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
hey Google, u f**k face........u wanna capture whole market by ur new moves.....huh?
btw if so I'll support u completely in that.......go.......rock on
3. Ivan6479 (Posts: 245; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Correction PA, there currently isn't an actual vehicle dock for this device yet on the market. The only thing Samsung currently offers is a mount for this device. There is actually quite a big difference as I have the vehicle dock for my galaxy S II and it offers a little more functionality then a simple mount does since it actually give you the ability to connect the device to the vehicle dock allowing one to charge the device at the same time the device automatically recognizes it is in a car dock giving you some hands free options automatically. :)
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
7. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Never mind. Right you are. A mount and a dock are two very different beings.
8. Ivan6479 (Posts: 245; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yes they are indeed. It's all good though Michael we all make mistakes and that's what makes us human. ;) I found this out first hand because a friend of mine got the Galaxy Nexus and saw the car dock I had for my Galaxy S II and wanted one, so we phoned Samsung personally to see if they will be making one since there wasn't one available on their site. The person I spoke with did say that they had one in the works, but they couldn't give me a date when it would be available and I have yet to see one go on sale.
5. orielwindow (Posts: 102; Member since: 23 Sep 2010)
I can't find any of these items in the market :-(
6. orielwindow (Posts: 102; Member since: 23 Sep 2010)
I found it. Of course they aren't for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. Sigh.
9. Hildy (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I just got mine today from Expansys. A few notes. It is very tight. It may loosen up after a time but for now I worry about the power and volume switches. It is also my understanding that this only fits the GSM version. Still, it beats having to plug in the phone each time.
10. drewdroid74 (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Oct 2011)
What are the differences between the GSM and Verizon LTE version that does not allow these docking stations to work on the Verizon version?