"Final" Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specs allegedly revealed
Shortly after seeing renders that (most likely) show the final design of Samsung's unannounced Galaxy Note 8, we now have a list of alleged "final specs" of the handset. Revealed by Venture Beat, this specs list doesn't really surprise us, as it's in line with most of the details we've already heard about the Note 8.
Without further ado, here are the Galaxy Note 8's specs at a glance:
- Size: 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm (a tad larger and thicker than the Galaxy S8+)
- IP68-certified for dust and water resistance (similar to the Galaxy S8 series)
- Display: 6.3 inches Super AMOLED, dual curve, 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (US model), Samsung Exynos 8895 (international model)
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal memory
- microSD card support
- Rear camera: Dual 12 MP with optical image stabilization and 2x optical zoom
- Front-facing camera: 8 MP with autofocus
- USB Type-C
- 3300 mAh battery with fast charging, wireless charging
Of course, just like all Galaxy Note smartphones before it, the Note 8 will feature an S Pen stylus. While there are no particular details about it, we're assuming that Samsung has improved the new S Pen over previous versions.
Reportedly, at launch, the Galaxy Note 8 will be available in only two color variants: Midnight Black and Maple Gold. Later, Samsung should release other two models: Deep Sea Blue, and Orchid Grey. The new Galaxy Note may cost almost $1,000 unlocked.
Samsung will officially announce the Galaxy Note 8 on August 23. Are you waiting for it?
source: Venture Beat