Giveaway: 2x Motorola ROADSTER 2 Bluetooth handsfrees
posted by Ray S. / Jun 25, 2012, 8:59 AM
Seriously, guys (and gals), our society has to start taking all this talk about accidents on the road caused by careless driving more... seriously. As a matter of fact, all of us here at PhoneArena are very strict drivers, and we don't hesitate to use the latest technology in order to improve our driving experience. For example, when we get behind the wheel, the first thing we do is to put our Android or iPhone on the car mount, play the latest episode of our favorite show that we couldn't catch last evening, and then we're ready to set off... Anyways, for those of us who want to reach their destination alive, it's best to use a Bluetooth handsfree like the ROADSTER 2, which we actually quite liked when we tested it for our review.
OK, we guess you now want to know what you have to do to have a chance to win one, right? We're keeping it extremely simple - just answer the following question with a comment posted below:
- Do you have a habit of using your cell phone when behind the wheel?
Just post your answer as a comment for a chance to win one of two Motorola ROADSTER 2 handsfrees. The winners will be announced next Thursday and will be contacted via the email address they used to register on PhoneArena.
*update June 28* - we have drawn the lucky winners. congratulations to "charlesmont" and "mnp188" - please check your emails for details
And by the way, if you're looking to purchase a Bluetooth accessory from Moto's site, use can use the promo code "THUMBSUP" without the quotes, for a sweet 20% discount.
READ OUR MOTOROLA ROADSTER 2 REVIEW
READ OUR MOTOROLA ROADSTER 2 REVIEW
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
Posts: 5713; Member since: Oct 23, 2011
well i just got my own car and of course i bought a Car Dock to go in it for my Razr and i'll use it for Navigation and playing Music on Spotify (which means i have to keep the dock in portrait orientation since Spotify is the only app i use in the car that doesn't support it. >>) oh and i'll also use it for an app Moto has for remembering where your car is by "tagging" the location of the vehicle when you undock it, it'll even take a picture if you want it to and you can type a memo in the app to help you remember further, really useful app if you live in FL. yeah, i'd love to have a Roadster 2 to go with this. it'd be so helpful. o.o
posted on Jun 21, 2012, 8:39 AM 0
Posts: 300; Member since: Mar 28, 2012
Nope nope, I'm a responsible driver. Yep, I don't text and drive too. You betcha. *looks around nervously* Sooooooo, did I win? Okay, I pick up my cell phone to talk while driving but only when there's little to no traffic on the roads. Most cases I pull over if I know it's going to be a long phone call.
posted on Jun 21, 2012, 8:42 AM 0
Posts: 29; Member since: Jan 09, 2012
I do talk on my cell phone while driving. I do use a bluetooth earpiece. However, people say that I am not clear when speaking with it. I definitely need to upgrade and this would be a great prize for me.
posted on Jun 21, 2012, 8:57 AM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Jun 21, 2012
All the time. I have never found a Bluetooth that I really liked until I bought one for my father that is hard of hearing. He uses this one through his car speakers and now he can hear everything that is said. I would live to have this for myself and give the other to my mom.
posted on Jun 21, 2012, 9:04 AM 0
Posts: 65; Member since: Apr 29, 2011
No, most of the time I don't answer when I am driving. But IF I need to, I use Vlingo app so that I am hands free. However, the Roadster 2 would be a great addition to when using Vlingo with Bluetooth! .. :)
posted on Jun 21, 2012, 9:34 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):