Facebook for iOS updated
The new version of Facebook for iOS is available for the Apple iPhone and the Apple iPod Touch. The Apple iPad still does not have a Facebook application of its own. Here are the new features that can be found in the updated Facebook app:
Made it easier to share with who you want
- Added the ability to tag friends and places in posts
- Added the ability to share external links from a web view
- Added new design for Profile and Group Walls
- Improved the sharing tool to add privacy controls on posts and match your settings on the web site
In addition to the new features, here is the list of the improvements and bug fixes that are also included in Facebook version 3.5:
- Improved Notifications speed
- Fixed a number of Chat bugs
- Made it easier to select filters in News Feed
- Fixed a bug with the Notifications bar disappearing
- Fixed a number of Photos bugs
- Improved performance and stability overall
The update for the Facebook application is available now. Check it out and tell us what you think in the comments below.
Posts: 536; Member since: Jun 06, 2009
posted on Sep 06, 2011, 8:46 PM 1
posted on Sep 06, 2011, 9:26 PM 2
Posts: 413; Member since: Mar 24, 2011
posted on Sep 06, 2011, 9:31 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):