BlackBerry Bold coming first with AT&T
Unlike the iPhone though, exclusivity here does not mean “the one and only carrier”, but only that it will be the first to offer it. Unofficial information points out that the Bold will be available in both T-Mobile’s 3G-friendly and CDMA/EVDO flavors, so the rest of the carriers will also be able to launch it.
Currently, there is no information about its exact availability date, but the official press release stated it should be on the market in the summer.
posted on May 13, 2008, 9:36 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):