AT&T's new voice plans for Canada and Mexico start as low as $25 per month
Starting on January 22nd, AT&T will begin offering its new voice plans that target customers who happen to vacation in Canada or Mexico. Specifically, rather than being hit with some ridiculous roaming fees, these new Canada and Mexico Travel Minutes plans cater to a wide array of people that primarily make voice phone calls.
The breakdown goes like this:
- 50 minutes of talk time for $24.99 per month
- 125 minutes of talk time for $49.99 per month
- 275 minutes of talk time for $99.99 per month
- 800 minutes of talk time for $199.99 per month
Furthermore, AT&T will also be dishing up per-minute voice rates as an alternative, which range from $0.39 to $0.79. Sure, it might still seem rather pricey, but hey, it’s substantially lower than the usual AT&T roaming rates – so it’s essentially better than nothing. So in the end, there’s no need to worry about those bill shocks seeing you can sleep knowing you’re covered if you happen to travel to our neighbors to down south or up north.
source: AT&T (1 & 2) via Phonescoop
Posts: 1; Member since: Jan 17, 2012
posted on Jan 17, 2012, 11:01 AM 2
Posts: 3991; Member since: Jan 04, 2012
posted on Jan 17, 2012, 12:50 PM 0
Posts: 6; Member since: Dec 11, 2011
posted on Jan 17, 2012, 1:13 PM 0
Posts: 360; Member since: Dec 05, 2009
posted on Jan 17, 2012, 1:39 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):