Wireless charging pad for Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 on the way
1. kozza3 (Posts: 573; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
yea I had the Orb with my Nexus 4 and I was never able to get the thing to stay on. It would always slide off after about 10 mins. I ended up getting a Nokia one and it obviously stayed on better. I do miss having that ability.
4. Gulenkov (Posts: 42; Member since: 15 May 2013)
I have Wireles Charging Orb too. And neither my Nexus 4, Nor Nexus 7 2013 slided out from it
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2614; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I have the Orb. All you need to do is clean the rubber when it gets dusty and the phone sticks perfectly.
2. Beijendorf (Posts: 185; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
All I can say is thank goodness they went with the Qi standard.
Screw the powermatters alliance. All they're doing is trying to profit at the cost of destroying the possibility of having a wireless charging standard for the world.
3. fistigons (Posts: 260; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I'm planning on getting the getting some of the Nokia DT900 or one of the Energizer ones that charges 2 at the same time. I have a feeling that the Nexus charger is going to be pricey.
6. jeffherd (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
CHOE Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy NOTE 3, NOTE 2; Nokia Lumia 920; HTC Droid DNA, HTC 8X, HTC Rzound (Black Color) - amazon.co.uk/dp/B00C40OG22