Scooch, Apple TV puck, Cupertino reportedly testing actual set designs with Foxconn and Sharp
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm ready my installment plan to this babe :)
2. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
These tvs will be highly restrictive and controlling no doubt and viewers will only be able to view what apple dictates. I suppose for the ifan with an ipod touch,iphone,ipad and macbook they really wouldnt get any respect from their peers if they didnt fork out for this tv set.
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
next patent - rectangle black screens with plastic bezels exceeding 42"
5. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 348; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
36" 720p internet-ready 16gb . 1199.99
44" 1080p internet-ready, airplay media sharing 32gb. 1899.99
7. jibraihimi (Posts: 762; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Ya I agree This TV will be highly restrictive, and during breaks it will only show commercials of Apple products........ And pricing of 60 incher will even make Lamborghini look cheaper......... :)
8. jibraihimi (Posts: 762; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Prospect of Launch of new product from Apple will surely make lawyers very happy, as they will be more busy now suing all the companies who are making TV...........