Samsung GALAXY Nexus launch kits hit Verizon
Recently, we reported that Verizon third party resellers would be launching the Samsung GALAXY Nexus on December 9th. This has been confirmed by a tipster who works as a rep for a Verizon indirect reseller and was told today by theirVZW Account Manager that the phone will launch on December 9th.
So we tip our hat to our tipsters who are giving us the reports from the frontline, all of which suggest that on Friday, those who want the Samsung GALAXY Nexus will have the opportunity to pick it up.
Thanks again to our anonymous tipsters!
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Now all I want is my world GSM unlocked version for 600
24. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
its better than paying 800 but I always buy my phones unlocked so i guess its the price I must pay
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 14475; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The gsm is only 16 gigs and no expandable memory. I want one,but that sucks. The user only gets 13 of that... I'm currently using 17 gigs on my 64 gig 4S
25. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I was going to get 16GB I have my pictures music and files on the cloud anyways
4. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
$600 is a bargain. Apple charges more for less features.
5. bohannibal (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Aug 2009)
I think I need to find a support group I need help I find myself on this site like a crack head looking for a release date to some new phone or tablet coming out and the last time I was this excited about a phone when I got it was so disappointing the HTC Thunderbolt was a 4G LTE let down I hope this phone is as great as it looks because I need my fix :-) lol
7. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Don't feel so bad your not alone, your kind of are in a support group here on phone arena. I do the same thing except about four or ten times a day. I hat the week ends with little updates. I have been calling Verizon everyday and stil have no new information.
6. Synack (Posts: 670; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
It's OKAY guys/girls. Once the Nexus releases we won't have a need to come back here except to bash iPhone users who are so far behind in technology.
9. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I think price range might be $199-299. I heard amazon or best buy might price it $199.
10. cnoevl21 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
im over this phone already. they waited too long to release and now ive lost all excitement. im thinking i may just wait for gs3.
12. mikerouche (Posts: 14; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
that could take up to around another year though.
20. Jarahawk (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
And yet you are commenting on this article. Denial is so sad.
11. narmold (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Just called Costco at Verizon. I know no one is going to take this with a grain of salt. But they said they would be getting the Galaxy Nexus on Friday.
13. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
OMG I FEEL FAMOUS!!!! I'M VLAD :D I WILL BE SIGNING GALAXY NEXUS @ MY STORE FOR ALL MY CUSTOMERS!
17. chargeon (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Wait...Don't you love touchwiz?!? This doesn't have touchwiz.
14. SPcamert (Posts: 56; Member since: 06 Feb 2010)
Two people probably just lost their jobs to bring this info to the masses.
23. vzwincred (Posts: 29; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
youd be a fool to use a screen name similiar to your real name. ha. lol. ha.
19. pdub73 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Nov 2008)
I went to my local BJ's Verizon dealer to By my moms the IPhone 4S...and I asked the sales guy about the GNex and he showed it to me...!!!! the white box says Verizon on it in raised white letters and the inside of the box is red...I didn't ask to hold it or anything but he told me he has 10 of them and that they do indeed go on sale Friday Dec. 9th...in person the phone looks huge...I can't wait...and I'm off on fridays so I will be opening the store with them....lol
21. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
I still say the week of December 12th is the release date!
26. pdub73 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Nov 2008)
its the 9th...u can wait til the 12th if u want...