Sam's Club to offer Black Friday deals on popular smartphone models
Our tipster also tells us that the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 for AT&T will be priced on Black Friday at $24.88, and the Motorola DROID Ultra in black and white will be priced at $98. Again, these prices require a signed two-year contract.
If you have any of these models on your short list, you might want to wait until Black Friday to pull the trigger on your purchase. And yes, Sam's Club requires you to be a member before shopping there which means that if you're not already a member, you will need to take that cost into account.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1478; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
if it was the note 3, g2, nexus 5, or the i5S that was 96 cents, i'd be crying. of course, if the lumia 1520 came to all carriers and was less than $49 i'd be crying too.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'd never stop crying. Note 3 for $0.96? :')
10. PAPINYC (Posts: 1953; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Don't think Note 3 is on that short list, that would be tragic for anyone who paid $299 with a signed 2-year contract :'(
4. Shatter (Posts: 1747; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I plan on buying a new TV if the one I want is on sale.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This article was published for two hours and taken down to add a picture instead of updating it... Why?
9. PAPINYC (Posts: 1953; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Because the Macbook being used was undergoing its own update; ergo, delay.
7. snowgator (Posts: 3149; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
oh, wonder what other grand Black Friday/Super Saturday/Superior Sunday/Cyber Monday deals are coming down the line. Sam's Club can't be the only one with kicking specials.....
8. ardent1 (Posts: 1968; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
You have to check out other websites -- just use Google and search words like Black Friday and the types of gifts you are interested in.
Here's a site for prepaid users. Lots of good bargains.