Rejoice! AT&T tipped to release Marshmallow for Note 5 today, March 14 for Galaxy S6
1. hwb01 (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Yessssss! I'm pretty excited about doze and the new browser.
2. Jevon5 (Posts: 12; Member since: 15 Feb 2016)
Everybody is mad at samsung for waiting 6 months to update to marshmallow. But I'd rather wait for them to squash any bugs and plus, they aren't just updating to 6.0. They redesign all their apps and the whole TouchWiz interface. And making the keyboard and launcher faster. That being said , I can't wait for my sprint note 5 to get this update
3. medicci37 (Posts: 1269; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
I thought the T-Mobile S6 was scheduled to be updated before Sprint & AT&T ?
4. hwb01 (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
I think this may just be a minor 5.1.1 update, because that's what I got on my Note5. Xda is saying the same.
5. JocularJ (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
And where is the promised T-Mobile Note5's 6.0 update?
6. ph00ny (Posts: 1135; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I got an update notification for my at&t note 5 and it wasn't for 6.0. Update was also very small
7. cleatglitch (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 May 2013)
i hav an gold n920c that i use on at&t an just uploaded 1400mb 6.0.1 update...its all gud
10. gara56 (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 May 2015)
" Rejoice! AT&T tipped to release Marshmallow for Note 5 today, March 14 for Galaxy S6." AT&T didn't tip anything. They did an update yesterday but it had nothing to do with an OS update.