OnePlus 2 Mini appears to be in the works according to benchmarks
1. kefalin (Posts: 237; Member since: 08 Feb 2015)
It looks like it has underclocked CPU to 1,7 GHz,normal SD 810 got 1,96 GHz.
2. Wiencon (Posts: 1816; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
This is awesome despite 810, I hope that after Apple eventually launches 6c and this OP2 Mini will be released more OEMs will jump on the boat. Market got incredibly boring and saturated with phablets and there is still huge potential in smaller devices
3. jerrycutshaw (Posts: 43; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
YES YES YES Depending on camera quality. I ended up buying my wife an iPhone because she requires a speedy phone with great camera that doesn't that is a "mini". Xperia Z5 Compact is too much money right now. Assuming this had a great camera and is reasonably priced as all the OnePluseOne's have been I would have opted for this instead. I believe this is a huge untapped market.
4. SremmLife (Posts: 30; Member since: 01 Mar 2015)
Wait for 820 wait for 820 wait for 820 wait for 820 wait for 820 wait for 820
5. zeeBomb (Posts: 1842; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
They better use a snapdragon 820 v2.1, and much better software on release compared to the OPX. They don't reaaaly need a mini tho
7. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The Oneplus x is a fantastic device so this might be blow there socks off amazing
8. DeusExCellula (Posts: 1084; Member since: 05 Oct 2014)
It becomes pathetic when you try to game on it tho. It lags like hell on Asphalt 8
9. DeusExCellula (Posts: 1084; Member since: 05 Oct 2014)
MicroSD+ Rapid Charge/fak TypeC and we good
11. Planterz (Posts: 2036; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
#%@& the "mini" moniker, this would be a Compact, ala Sony. Kinda weird though that they'd dilute their own brand with 2 somewhat similar devices with this one and the X. I'll believe it when I see it.
12. gunetel (Posts: 47; Member since: 05 Dec 2015)
How about the price? OnePlus X just released for a while
15. yourmom (Posts: 77; Member since: 21 Feb 2015)
wait for 815 or 818 they could probably be the best chipsets of the year, for those who would not want 820