Here's how you can make your iPhone's Apple logo glow
1. jacko (unregistered)
hey robber i have an iphone come steal it
2. SpyDoorMan (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
cool! hows the battery life after this mod?
3. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Well if you watched the vid. They said you won't notice much difference in the battery life.
Still a cool modification.
5. jubbing (Posts: 150; Member since: 20 Aug 2008)
As does Jailbreaking.. but I suppose this is more permanent.
6. Dmann (Posts: 165; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Really cool! Apple should think about this on iPhone 5. But to avoid battery loss, it could use the display light and work only when unlocked.
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4681; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
That was one of the worst videos I have ever seen. I like that you can make the Apple logo glow BUT I didn't see anything he was doing because his hands were blocking all the action. Dude WTF?!?
Why not use an overhead view so we can all SEE what you are doing?
Again the worst how to video I have seen in a very long time!
8. T12RYK (Posts: 98; Member since: 10 Jun 2011)
I think it looks cool on the black iPhone but it kinda makes the white iPhone look like a fake.
If I had the money I'd probably get this.
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
When I was in Singapore I found a phone booth that can make colour conversion , change the body of the iPhone to make it transparent and also change the brushed stainless Steel band around the phone to a chrome 1 . But sadly I don't have iPhone 4 and I was there to fix my cracked iPod touch 4g screen .