iPhone OS 4.0 will be released in less than a month?
OK, let´s get it together and stay calm. We already reported the OS version was actually alive and kicking back in December last year, although we still don´t really believe we will see it this soon. Moreover, March 14 is Sunday and it´s not that we don´t like this particular day or something, but we highly doubt it that Apple would actually bother announcing the new OS on that day, because you know, even He rests on the seventh day of the week.
source: Redmond Pie
Posts: 4; Member since: Aug 18, 2009
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:45 AM 0
Posts: 279; Member since: Dec 11, 2008
posted on Feb 18, 2010, 10:40 AM 0
Posts: 33; Member since: Jan 26, 2010
posted on Feb 18, 2010, 11:03 AM 0
Posts: 17; Member since: Dec 08, 2009
posted on Feb 18, 2010, 11:11 AM 0
Posts: 146; Member since: Oct 16, 2009
posted on Feb 18, 2010, 11:32 AM 0
posted on Feb 19, 2010, 12:18 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):