Google puts ICS update for the Nexus S on hold
The Nexus S ICS update seems to have been well received, but there have been reports of phones getting caught in computing loops, burning churning through battery life in the process. Google must have felt that the number of these incidences was too high to continue to roll out the update to everyone else, so it may be a couple weeks until the ICS-goodness starts to roll out to new phones.
Anyone out there that happened to be in the first round of updates? Let us know what your experience has been in the comments section.
Source: Google via Tech Crunch
- Display 4.0" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 3, Single core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1500 mAh(6.00h 3G talk time)
Posts: 152; Member since: Oct 18, 2011
posted on Dec 20, 2011, 3:59 PM 3
Posts: 303; Member since: Jul 20, 2011
posted on Dec 20, 2011, 4:02 PM 3
Posts: 122; Member since: Nov 23, 2011
posted on Dec 20, 2011, 5:15 PM 1
Posts: 2; Member since: Dec 21, 2011
posted on Dec 21, 2011, 3:20 AM 0
Posts: 3; Member since: Dec 21, 2011
posted on Dec 21, 2011, 12:56 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):