Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
BATTERY: 3000 mAh
MEMORY: 64 GB
- High screen-to-body ratio (74.25 %)
- Big display (5.7 inches)
- Thin body, measuring less than 7.5mm/0.3inches (0.27 inches)
- Extremely high pixel density screen (515 ppi)
- Lots of RAM (4 GB RAM)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Physical size:
- 5.7 inches
- 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 515 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 74.25 %
- Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass 3), Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Dual LED
- Hardware Features:
- Optical image stabilization, Autofocus
- Software Features:
- Touch to focus, Face detection, Self-timer, Digital zoom, Geo tagging
- ISO control, White balance presets, Shutter speed control
- Shooting Modes:
- 3840x2160 (4K) (30 fps), 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (30 fps)
- Front-facing camera:
- 4 megapixels
- System chip:
System chip - Most modern handsets use an advanced chip that includes many of the device’s hardware modules like the processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and sometimes even the wireless radio. This field shows what particular system chip (or System-on-a-Chip) is used in the phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Octa-core, 2000 MHz, ARM Cortex-A57 and ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit
- Graphics processor:
- Adreno 430
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 4 GB RAM
- Built-in storage:
- 64 GB
- Music player:
- Filter by:
- Album, Artist, Playlists
- Album art cover, Background playback
- Filter by:
- Earpiece, Loudspeaker
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 850, 900, 2100 MHz
- LTE-A Cat 9 (450/50 Mbit/s), HSPA, UMTS
- Accelerometer, Compass
- Haptic feedback, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Other features:
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
- 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, dual-band
- Mobile hotspot:
- USB 2.0
- Mass storage device, USB charging
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- GPS, A-GPS, Glonass
- Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Officially announced:
- 15 Jan 2015
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Xiaomi Mi Note Pro specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.