Samsung uses "The tablet Apple tried to stop" ad for marketing the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia
2. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
THIS IS SO AWESOME. IT COMES WITH SO MUCH POWER!!!
3. RazaAsad (Posts: 100; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
Clearly means "The tablet Apple was afraid of".
4. Sniggly (Posts: 6964; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I don't care which side you're rooting for, Samsung has been damn good about capitalizing on this debacle. And funny to boot.
5. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Samsung is really different of the Apple cool prison
6. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
thats IN your Face Apple!!!!!!!!!!
woooot.... GOOo SaMMMMYYY!!!!
7. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
go sammy go
8. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I had hoped that Samsung spit the same words in Germany..
9. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 255; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
and after this HTC nonsense their logo should be "the company that apple fears"
10. Meth7 (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Apple maybe is in fact an advertising agency secretly hired by Samsung.
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is nice advertising.. Apple could also advertise as "ipad2 the tablet that everyones is copying" but they are advertise experts.. they dont use cheap advertising for their products.. and that were Android will never llearn.. on how to advertise their products...
12. jacko (unregistered)
and copying really lol what u say and what the court says is 2 totally different things and guess what in this case u lose (see what i did there)
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
not mad.. I gain nothing... just pointing that is cheap advertising that big sucessful companies never used... I know most of you are geeks. that dont know much about advertising... the court hasnt ruled anything yet... see what I did there.... you took notes right?
16. catfacepanda (Posts: 16; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
What did you do there gallito? Explain yourself!! I demand it!!
17. Phonatic (Posts: 27; Member since: 16 Jul 2010)
I'm afraid YOU don't know much about advertising. Are you honestly saying big successful companies do not take advantage of public awareness in their promotions? Because that is what Samsung is doing here, and it's a damn good strategy. It wasn't long ago that Verizon took on AT&T with the legal wrangling around the "there's a map for that" campaign, and it was a successful campaign because it took something already in the public conscious and used that to market themselves. The news media did the hard work of putting the product in front of the public and getting them to pay attention. All Samsung did with this ad was say, "Thats what she said."
Where exactly did you acquire your knowledge of advertising?
15. Abdul92 (Posts: 43; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
YUPPPP.... They have tried in vain to copy the original... #FAIL. Who dominates 80% of tablet market share-Apple, Who was first in line with a dual core processor for a tablet-Apple. Who was the first to incorporate a full multi-touch display panel-Apple.
20. Phonatic (Posts: 27; Member since: 16 Jul 2010)
Well it's pretty easy to dominate the market when your competition is tied up in litigation trying to disprove your ownership over the shape, "rectangle". Not saying Apple isn't in the lead because they unquestionably are, just asking for a little perspective is all.
21. roscuthiii (Posts: 1791; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Maybe you haven't heard yet... Apple tablet market share is now down to the high sixtieth percentile.
Not that they're not selling. They're doing so insanely well, but you did mention market share after all.
19. xtremesv (Posts: 209; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I have an iPad 2 but I love the way Samsung is handling Apple's mess.