So, which option do you think got most of the votes? Of course, most of you, or 50.76% (2265 votes) to be exact, have expressed their certainty in the Galaxy S IV's success. Obviously, most of you are convinced that this year, just like the last two or three years, the GS IV will be the undisputed king of the Android phone market. However, the much stronger competition from the camps of the other smartphone manufacturers like HTC and Sony seems to be reflected in the large vote count (40.21% or 1794 votes) for the option that says "Not sure. Some of the other players have very competitive smartphones this time around." This comes to show that users are acknowledging the wonderful handsets that Samsung's competition has come up with.
The number of people who don't believe that Samsung will make a splash this year is negligibly small (only 4.71%), while those of you who tend to daydream about the 90s are even fewer (4.33%).
Well, guys, the 90s sure ain't coming back, but at least we have the Galaxy S IV launch to look forward to!
- Will Samsung steal the show with the Galaxy S IV?
- Absolutely, there's nothing better than the Galaxy S series. 50.76% (2265 votes) (2265 votes)
- Not sure. Some of the other players have very competitive smartphones this time around. 40.21% (1794 votes) (1794 votes)
- No chance! The Galaxy S phones aren't what they used to be. 4.71% (210 votes) (210 votes)
- Last night's episode of Baywatch was truly epic! Wait, it's not the 90s anymore? 4.33% (193 votes) (193 votes)