Render pictures of the shiny Samsung Galaxy S7: the best ones and the alleged real thing
1. Zomer (Posts: 262; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Why do you need renders? The design is exactly the same as the Galaxy S6.
11. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
It's more like a downsized note 5(the curved back).
18. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
No it isn't. Its not exactly the same. This is Samsung, not those other guys. Samsung has never released the exact same device 2 years in a row...EVER. I only know of 2 OEM's that do. But I won't mention any names.
22. another1 (Posts: 157; Member since: 25 Dec 2015)
You are such an idiot, and I'm sick of your shit.
He's not saying spec for spec they are the exact same you moron...he's saying the device's design did not change enough to notice material differences at a first glance.
And moron, Samsung has most definitely released devices that look almost identical to the previous generation.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 20085; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I 1,000,000% agree with your comment. Every single word, especially the first five.
29. jeroome86 (Posts: 901; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
They definitely have their own design language and this looks close to the S6. Looks like the camera hump has been decrease which looks nicer. I like to see what the Note 6 brings this year but don't know if I'll be purchasing a smart phone this year.
2. artixine (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Nov 2015)
I think he got the thinness of the phone wrong. It is supposed to be thicker than that, hence the less protruding camera.also, the top of the handset is rumored to be kinda curved wich we don't see here. However, his renders look stunning, extremely well designed and very realistic.
20. tedkord (Posts: 10675; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yep. Waiting for the Note 6. The Notes are always the best in class.
4. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 104; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Article tittle pic looks like S4 from front
6. DmitrLP (Posts: 291; Member since: 18 Sep 2015)
The S7 better look good not just perform good. And it better not look like the S6 or simply put, i´ll switch to Apple.
7. Deca-core (Posts: 75; Member since: 20 Nov 2015)
you get the same rectangular slab which ever company you chose.
8. TerryTerius (Posts: 1594; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
^^ Pretty much this. There aren't that many uniquely designed phones that have aarrived in the past eight years. I don't know why that would drastically change now. Companies tend to be evolutionary.
And Samsung isn't likely going to do that after just unleashing what is widely considered to be its most attractive design language thus far.
13. Coconut00 (Posts: 474; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
Unless you get the edge (which is slightly different).
10. willard12 (Posts: 1559; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
That's too bad. Because your opinion, of the billions of opinions in this world, is the one that truly matters. /s
34. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
So if it doesn't look good enough you'll switch to a crap phone? Is it some kind of masochism - you want to punish yourself for Samsungs mistakes?
9. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 779; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I just want to have a new Note! Note 6 please come fast !
14. carlemillward (unregistered)
Hope the Gorilla Glass is less slippery and fingerprint magnet.
19. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Glass can't hide fingerprints. Oh, and don't you use cases? When I am out I use my flip-case or my back cover. But at home, I take them off so I can feel that cold cool glory of such a nice design.
21. another1 (Posts: 157; Member since: 25 Dec 2015)
Because everyone conforms to the ideas of a senseless, rambling moron such as yourself.
Not everyone wants a case. I have a 6P and enjoy not having any fingerprints, you idiotic Samsung apologist.
24. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3271; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
except for all over the camera and that massive hunched area and cheap bendable aluminum
15. greathero1 (Posts: 563; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Looks great but I'm still holding a grudge since they will only offer the Edge in super sized format. Fingers crossed for a smaller version than 5.5 because I'm sick of large phones! I'm buying it on release day if they offer a S7 sized version but will stick with my 6+ if not and wait for the iP7.
16. fyah_king (Posts: 280; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
5.5in is still a small phone, unless you have that iphone 6s plus. Which is big for being only 5.5in.lol
17. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I like how the S7 takes on the look of the Note 5.
For the Edge model, I would like to have seen the edge on the front and back and they meet in the middle, so the device is sorta oval and round the edges, as they were fairly sharp on the previous models and was uncomfortable to hold.
Though I love how it felt in my hands.
I wish they would use a durable material, that would give the phone a metallic appearance and cold feeling, without using actual aluminum.
23. another1 (Posts: 157; Member since: 25 Dec 2015)
I don't like how you never shut the hell up.
30. ibend (Posts: 3858; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
why did you stalk him that much?
did you love him or something? o.O
25. SkyfallWalker (Posts: 73; Member since: 28 Jan 2016)
I hope it has MicroSD card support. That was the only thing that hindered the Galaxy S6
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 20085; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Just call the standard s7, the baby Note.
28. FrankUnderwood2 (Posts: 213; Member since: 01 Oct 2015)
5th, 7th and 8th concepts by Martin Hajek are the best of the lot
32. oozz009 (Posts: 517; Member since: 22 Jun 2015)
I like n.6 the most, so cool looking!! ^|^