Oppo Find 7's QHD (1440x2560) display panel and metal frame leak out
Now, a display panel on its own hardly provides too much information about the looks of the device, though it is clear that bezels will likely be kept to a minimum. Moreover, it does look as if the Find 7 will be fitted with quite the bulky camera sensor up front, judging by that bigger-than-average hole. That's none too surprising -- high resolution cameras are very common in China.
On a different, albeit related note, just before 2013 was out, another leaker claimed to have gotten his hands on the metal frame of the Find 7. At the time, it looked to mean nothing, but we've got to admit that the display panel from today appears to be a perfect fit with the frame itself, so we may actually be looking at the real deal.
The rest of the rumored specs include a Snapdragon 800 or 805, depending on the release window, 3GB of RAM, a 13MP shooter and a giant 4000mAh cell. Whether Oppo will actually manage to pull such a hardware feat, however, remains to be seen.
Alleged Oppo Find 7 display panel and metal frame
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
And Oppo Find 7 will use Snapdragon 805 (8084) the same as HTC One 2. :)
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Could be my next phone..
12. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
This surely is my next phone, superb built, and with sharp edges. Love phones that have sharp edges, than curved like S4, iphones.
Looks like L925 and Sony Z
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wao, awesome! This could be my next phone. Bring it on, Oppo!
5. FoneAddict (Posts: 206; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I'm getting this phone if it does indeed come with a 4000mA battery. Very excited by this phone!
6. Dowson (unregistered)
Oppo, please improve the damn camera
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1512; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
I'd recommend anyone who's a sucker for battery life + android + phablet person. this is a pretty good phone
9. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 381; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
The said it's going to be as big as a 5 inch phone, if they can manage to pull off something like LG, then this will be a great smartphone.
10. lallolu (Posts: 245; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
It seems to be a phablet; 152 x 75.
Thanks but no thanks..
11. aayupanday (Posts: 520; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Hope that devices powered by Snapdragon 805 start hitting the markets by March end atleast...
13. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 429; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Whelp, I already regret buying the nexus 5...