Huawei Watch gets priced - premium Android Wear for the tag of a basic Apple Watch
1. wando77 (Posts: 843; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
So much nicer than an apple watch but unfortunately won't sell anywhere near as many
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3791; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'd rather wait and get this instead of iWatch...this is what i call classy!
All 3 for all occasions.
6. maherk (Posts: 3803; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Same here. I am happy with my G R, and i ll be waiting for the Moto 360 2 and eagerly waiting to see what will the next Samsung would bring. But if both failed to impress, i am going to get the Huwaei Watch in silver for sure.
11. vincelongman (Posts: 4445; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
True, also this one has Stainless Steel and Sapphire like the $500 Apple Watch
But I'm stilling not sold on smartwatches yet
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3791; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Me neither...i'm choosing between the two.
3. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
You don't have to follow what others buy. Just get what you like and want.
For me, Huawei Watch >>>>>>>>> Apple Watch
7. ankitp (Posts: 138; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
apple design sucks but the materials and manufacturing process is way better and sturdier on apple watch rather than huwai..and pls do not compare with android watch,apple watch is for iPeople so u must compare with lg g watch r and moto 360
14. RoboticEngi (Posts: 722; Member since: 03 Dec 2014)
And how do you exactly know about the manufacturing on these watches? Have you had any of them in your hands????
4. danceosmsiles (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 Feb 2015)
Learn apple learn ...learn from Huawei ...stop making a fool of people
9. ankitp (Posts: 138; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
why are you guys butthurt,if iPhone users are fool then let them be iFool /..it's their money and decision ..no matter how much you troll or fool ,they wont change their decisions on iproducts..so peace
12. seven7dust (unregistered)
I still don't get that the point of wearables , maybe fitness tracking but nothing else , both are pointless
So both companies should stop making people waste their money IMO.
I was expecting the Apple watch to be cheaper they disappointed with Price.
15. lallolu (Posts: 472; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Apple has a right to do just that, it is people that should not make a fool of themselves.
5. Tarox (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)
It's sometimes such a shame that such a watch will definitely sell by FAR FAR FAR less than apples watch.
Good case to show how much worth a good branding is
8. surethom (Posts: 682; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Huawei NEED to spend money on TV adverts this is the only way they will sell & get the brand out there, much nicer than Apple watch but no one will hear about this watch unless they advertise.
13. seven7dust (unregistered)
Unfortunately no-one would trust a product made by Huawei as much as Apple or Samsung ,
but even samsung has struggled to sell watches and Apple watch has not been widely praised like their other products.
I don't see wearables taking off , atleast this year.
10. mitoita (Posts: 77; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
Price is to high for this brand.......is a b drabd not an a brand like apple or samsung
16. shahrooz (Posts: 743; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
I bet you are willing to spend 1000$ on an apple toothbrush.
18. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I wish Android Wear interacted with iOS in some way. I'd definitely get one of these over an Apple Watch. Android could corner the market. These look amazing.