Google Music launches on iOS as a beta web app
1. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that lack of 4g must really suck right about now. :)
3. bigdawg23 (Posts: 401; Member since: 25 May 2011)
4G has nothing to do with it. I own an iPhone that pulls 5.5 DN and 1.5-1.9 UP. If music can't stream over that or video than you have problems at your website. Also notice where it claims lag on WIFI. I stream Netflix all the time with no issues along with HBO To Go and Soon NFL Sunday Ticket.
Way to be informed.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
are ibots ever capable of a joke? lol, good lord.
i use google music my 3g vibrant just fine. If its pulling from the same site, then obviously its an iOS thing not a "google" thing.
"way to be informed".
and learn how to take a joke while your at it.. lol
2. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
more ways to turn your iphone into an android phone.. lol
4. beatlesfan (Posts: 150; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Initially I thought it was a dumb move by google, but now that I think about it, it is very smart. Give those iBots a taste of how great Google's mobile services are and get them to switch to the light side.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6878; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What's the point GOOGLE? Why put your own app in their store when they already have their itunes and their suing your partners
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Because people that have no branding under their names would prefer a service that works everywhere and its effective. They could make more money if those who may buy w7 as well as android and ios have services in common they are more likely to buy something tied to them rather than ther device
7. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
The iphone gets everything worth it from Google, but Android waits ... and waits for IOS apps to come their way... we get the best of both worlds... sorry Android... the robot must be green in anger...lol
ps.. the laging... well that comes with Android...
8. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
gallito, your such an iDiot. lol. seriously, do u ever have a point or is mindless dribble your only game? lol