Google Maps getting updated today, touts 1+ million public transit stops
1. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Sweet. Maybe this will make a better app for the CTA as opposed to all the 3rd party/Text and see when it comes/faulty new bus stops that they have put in chicago. The El is fine. you can see when those come from the platform. (except the Purple Line Express. because its so sporadic) But catching a bus in chicago can be killer sometimes. haha
2. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
wish had gmaps 3d available on my Galaxy Y. IMD: In My Dream.
3. ae4ever (Posts: 7; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
The play store says it's already at version 6.9.0?
5. baldilocks (Posts: 736; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
Yeah, I am at 6.9.0. Updated on June 27, 2012.
6. Sparhawk (Posts: 75; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
Correction to my post (which I have removed via edit):
8/15/google-maps-one-million-public-transit-stops/ ) shows version 6.10, not 6.1.
Version 6.10 (read six-point-ten) which would be the next version after 6.9 (six-point-nine), but that would be a stupid numbering system since 6.1 (six-point-one) is numerically equal to 6.10 (six-point-ten). Leave it to Google.
7. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
However, it's 6.9.0 -> 6.10.0 and not 6.9 -> 6.10.
8. rferrerca (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I have updated to 6.10.0 and the most significant change is that it brings a new redesigned icon...
9. torr310 (Posts: 772; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I am using Rezound. The new update caused my phone reboot twice already.
11. btbotimtim (Posts: 177; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
same here. I thought it was because I used custom rom. however, it happens to my father's OTA ICS rom.
10. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Nice of you to mention THE ENTIRELY NEW ICON!
LOL, you even have a PICTURE of the old icon! Come on Michael, I expect better of you!