Android 4.4 KitKat coming to phone makers without a browser, but they can build their own
5. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Same.. I actually prefer it over other browsers I've tried from the Play Store
2. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Just get the device go to play store and install Chrome! Simple! :)
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Chrome did improve recently, it's very speedy now, but utterly destroys the battery, gaming-like drain so I'm sticking to Dolphin Jetpack.
4. boosook (Posts: 1415; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Unfortunately, Chrome seems to have the problem of running in the background if you don't close all the tabs...
8. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 798; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
It consumes more RAM. I like browser on HTC Sense. Other than that, the browser on Touchwiz is also awesome with flash support....
The best version of chrome is 30.0.1599.82..
Any older & newer version is not very good.
6. user996 (Posts: 215; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
chrome sucks kills battery takes too much memory and doesn't support flesh
7. TheOldOne (Posts: 184; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
same memory issue here too.
I have switched to Firefox nightly just for fun, a while back, much better experience.
10. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
..sticking with dolphin jetpack is mighty fine.
Especially since the last update to Dolphin
13. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Dolphin or Chrome Beta.
Firefox if I need flash.
11. sckortyman (Posts: 23; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
Chrome sucks far too much power, dolphin struggles with large pages, opera and firefox just look horrible, and the aosp browser was awesome. Why cant they bring that back? Really wish there was a better option than chrome but I haven't found any :/
12. runzlord (Posts: 220; Member since: 13 Oct 2013)
I like puffin but it connects to often and reloads page unneesary, uc browser still the best 4 me. Chrome suck ram, opera sucks! Ive nt tried dolphin and firefox.