Sprint Nextel - Discontinued
- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.26 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.50 x 1.90 x 1.26 inches (89mm x 48mm x 32mm)
the average is 4.6 oz (131 g) 5.80 oz (164 g)
- 5.80 oz (164 g)
- 120 x 160 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (734 min) 3.43 hours
- 3.43 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (484 h) 3.1 days (75 hours)
- 3.1 days (75 hours)
iDEN - iDEN (Integrated Digital Enhanced Network) is a wireless network standard developed by Motorola and used by Nextel Wireless. It operates at 800Mhz, 900Mhz and 1500Mhz frequency bands and it is a mixture of TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) and GSM arhitecture. It allows the use of one mobile device as a digital phone, pager, two-way radio and fax/modem.
- 800 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (16 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD, Push-to-Talk
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Motorola i95cl specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.