iPhone 5 goes on sale today
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 19394; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
One pass, million upon millions of takers
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
3. MalakiMills (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
I want it, just for the sake of adding it to my collection. I like to have the best of each of the big three OS's.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 19394; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's a shame that android users take every opportunity to post negative on apple articles. If u hate apple so much just ignore them, y even go thru the trouble of opening the article reading it, and leaving a post? Let the people who enjoy apple also enjoy this site without ur stupidity, and insults.
8. MalakiMills (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Agreed, it's the main reason I don't comment on here that often. What I say will either be called out as biased, or some one will say a bunch of stupid nonsense underneath. They have gotten a lot better at moderating it though.
14. MISTER.H (banned) (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Face it. its the only truth. its nothing new. They Troll. bash . insult. humiliate. and call nasty names. but that is the truth. Phonearena members are very smart. just like GSMArena. Engadget and others. They have no genral knowledge about anything. and there all middle age users. They never joke about or post funny things. So the truth is PA GSMArena users always bash Apple articles. so just to make them aware and enlighten them and come to reality out from prison os.
10. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Ok iphone 5 is here....whats next? End of the world!.
12. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
iPhone 6 in the works with 20000 improvements on iMaps alone ...
11. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
There are only very small queues or no queues in London. How does it look like in different cities around the world.
Please let me know.
15. Savage (unregistered)
I am soooo not gonna get this s**t. 4S is enough :)