iOS 6 features highlighted on video
1. hateftotti (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 May 2011)
It reminds me Android 2.1(Eclair)...2010
17. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Yes but without the infamous "forceclose" that is android!!!!
19. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
My iPod touch 3rd generation force closed apps on me countless times throughout the time I've been using it. iOS is not free of force closing issues, especially older devices. Not saying my Android device doesn't do it eventually, though.
20. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
I have an updated Gtab that I can barely use because it lags so badly!!!! "eventually" Seriously!!!
2. josephnero (Posts: 521; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
meh.elcair is better than this anyway.ifans thumb me down
5. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
sorry i actually thumbed you down by accident :)
and i don't know if i can change it :P
18. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
I accidentally thumbed you down on purpose!!!!
3. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Ios 1.0 from 2007 with android elements added in,Google should be happy with this flattery!
4. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Useless preview videos...
If you want to see what "new features" iOS 8 will have, just watch an ICS demonstration video.
14. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
you are moving too fast so watch the honeycomb demo
7. ieronz (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Can't everyone just embrace improvements. We (the customers) are the once who'll benefit from this, so why the whole word battery here and there. Wish the tech space would be more interesting and sentiment free... *sigh*
9. skywalker4711 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I think that's fair to ask but for me and i imagine a lot of other techies its hard to remain unbiased.
Apple sues everyone that remotely imitates something they've done even though a lot of what they've released lately has come from google/android.
Its pretty discouraging to see a company that once embraced sharing of information now hoarding it all. If no one was allowed to copy or imitate in order to try to improve, you'd never see any innovation. Personally, I love Android for that reason. Each carrier tries to be competitive. Each device manufacturer tries to be competitive. Then you have the rooting community. True, it does create some fragmentation.
...either way its tough to remain unbiased when Apple releases a blatant copy of another's work.
8. adi4u4882 (Posts: 137; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Oh so refreshing,
Not a single change in the interface except some cheap iCandy.
Even cupcake is better than this.
10. bragzter (Posts: 52; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
So disappointed. There is nothing revolutionary or advanced about iOS6. Just a bunch of features that are already found in Android, Windows Phone, MeeGo and even Symbian. Yes Symbian, the OS the U.S. rejects because the UI isn't fancy and eye catching, it has features that iOS is still dreaming of having, and has true multitasking.
The other thing too, they laughed Android's fragmentation, and Siri compared Google Ben & Jerry, and how iOS5 is on almost every device. They also said the iOS6 will be on the 3GS up, but will be missing some vital organs. Example, the turn by turn feature in their maps coming to the 4 and 3GS, and I'm sure more will come to light. I also fail to see the 200 new features.
12. toyds123 (Posts: 26; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
nothing changed at all. What's so revolutionary when the only thing that changed is the version number
13. christianqwerty (Posts: 467; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Why do you android users even care? I have an iPhone and I'm excited to recieve this update
15. djg71087 (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Oct 2010)
Let me help u with that... The reason all the Android user's are upset is b/c these recent IOS updates show clear evidence that Apple has incorporated Android features (make them look a little different and call them their own).
I'm actually a WP7 guy, seems like they did Facebook quick share so they can compete in the "smoked by a windows phone" contest. Haha
16. Xperia42 (Posts: 60; Member since: 30 May 2012)
Apple likes to copy everyone, even know its been on Android.
21. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
What is "even know"? Do you mean even though?