Zuck the "most liked" CEO, Larry Page 11th, Tim Cook 18th
1. avin007 posted on 16 Mar 2013, 01:15 3 2
What was steve jobs position when he was CEO??....jst asking!!
15. MichaelHeller posted on 16 Mar 2013, 09:28 1 1
According to last year's chart, Jobs had a 95% approval rating in his last year as CEO.
17. LonghornTech posted on 16 Mar 2013, 11:12 6 0
Waiting for the least liked list to see where Steve Ballmer stands.
23. rusticguy posted on 16 Mar 2013, 15:53 5 0
He and ELOP are competing hard with each other .... one who wins does the monkey dancing is the deal
25. MC1123 posted on 16 Mar 2013, 18:23 3 0
i guess both elop and steve ballmer will top on the most dislikes!
18. LonghornTech posted on 16 Mar 2013, 11:16 3 0
Having the most likes on Facebook doesn't mean Zuckerberg is the most liked. Smh lol
19. therealestmc posted on 16 Mar 2013, 12:26 0 0
I thought if more people like than anyone else you are the most liked, no?
26. jcarrigan posted on 16 Mar 2013, 18:30 0 1
Hey Zuckerberg how about you make the facebook app as user friendly as it is on the actual internet because theres alot of stuff id like to do to my facebook page but tcant since im using a mobile device. kinda reminds me of iPhones. Yes your a genious and you created a website that i hated until 2010 and then was forced to like facebook because myspace started sucking at that point. I miss "poke" on facebook, whats all this bs with "like"
2. SamsungTheSavior (banned) posted on 16 Mar 2013, 01:32 2 11
Why isn't samsungs CEO number one? He's much better than zuckerberg.
10. SamsungTheSavior (banned) posted on 16 Mar 2013, 07:56 0 6
Your top 3 right there. Just iPhonearena hard at work slandering us Samsung fans.
13. kobainez posted on 16 Mar 2013, 08:28 1 1
This site is biased towards Apple and Samsung only and it clearly shows. Don't call it iphone arena only because you can also call it SamdungArena :)
20. corporateJP posted on 16 Mar 2013, 13:38 2 1
I own an S3 and love it, but I will sell my soul to NOBODY.
You guys and your fandom...SMH.
All these companies have flaws, especially the bigger one's.
Get over it.
22. SamsungTheSavior (banned) posted on 16 Mar 2013, 15:14 0 1
Name one Samsung flaw. None. Plastic isn't a flaw, it survives a fall way better than soda can aluminum.
4. MartianMe posted on 16 Mar 2013, 02:10 1 1
Haha that's right there are 3 of them now aha :D
7. sanjeet.13 posted on 16 Mar 2013, 03:21 3 0
He was probably cleaning his windows when dis was goin on. . lol. .
21. corporateJP posted on 16 Mar 2013, 13:41 1 0
This guy still has a serious security detail when he leaves work every day.
He's not very popular in the Nordic Belt, that's for sure.
Fears the Vikings, I guess.
8. Desmund posted on 16 Mar 2013, 07:19 3 0
Want to know why because Zuckerberg is always in the news somewhere, and heck he even had a movie about himself.
That's not knocking him just saying Larry Page and Sergey Brin never had that cause if they did probably end up #1 forever for all we know.
I mean come on go and ask people who these two are, and possibly 1 out of every 30 might tell you.
Edit: I didn't even know who they were till my senior year in high school economics class had to do research paper on them.
9. jroc74 posted on 16 Mar 2013, 07:42 1 0
You do have a point. I thought about that one time when they showed a pic of Brin on the subway wearing Google Glass. I wondered how many on the train even knew who he was.
I'm surprised about Tim Cook. I thought Apple CEO's would be ranked high by default. Is this really a shift in popularity for Apple?
27. N.Reynolds posted on 17 Mar 2013, 16:22 0 0
It is feedback from their own employees. I hope most people know who the CEO is of their employer.
11. Desmund posted on 16 Mar 2013, 07:59 2 0
Shocked myself as well, and I think I remember the Google Glass photo you're talking about. Page and Brin remind me of Bill Gates you might think u see him somewhere, but you'll never know cause he looks so plain and average basically average joe.
16. Teejay1100 posted on 16 Mar 2013, 10:47 2 0
Apple's kingdom is slowly crumbling, starting with the CEO.