Zuck parrots Larry Page's reaction to PRISM, denies Facebook involvement
18 June Google files with secret court to obtain permission to report on two data sets
17 June Eavesdropping scandal escalates: U.S. spied on Russian president Medvedev, other top politicians
17 June Apple issues official statement: “we do not provide government with direct access to our servers”
16 June WSJ: NSA does not gather cellphone-location records despite authorization to do so
16 June The NSA can listen to your calls without a warrant
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Can someone tell me what PRISM actually is? Have I missed out something?
4. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Hilarious. Never heard of this "Google" before.
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Its a program that will give the NSA all access to spy on citizens in and out of the States using the means of social accounts ,cloud storage ,email,chat,and phone calls
3. NakedSnake (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
That's actually what I thought, too. They say nearly the same thing, with the same words and expressions, that's kind of suspicious.
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Zuck must think we are stooopid. Notice the fig leaf: "...and then only provide the information if is required by law."
The information request comes with a subpoena signed by a judge, which compels Facebook to provide the information that is required by law.
8. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I have said this all this while. Private this private that, the best solution for you might just be stop using the internet.
10. madpiyal (Posts: 108; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Seems like the Govt. wrote down the draft and handed that to Page, Mark and the other guys related here.