Watch the Super Bowl for free, streamed to your Apple iPhone or Apple iPad via an iOS app
FoxSportGo will stream the entire broadcast including the halftime show led by Bruno Mars. Why, you'll feel like you were locked out of heaven! The fun and festivities start at 6:30pm. One report says that no authentication will be required to watch the Super Bowl on the app, which is supported by cable providers AT&T U-verse, Comcast XFINITY, Midcontinent Communications, Optimum, Suddenlink and WOW!
The Super Bowl is perennially the top ranked television show for the year in the United States and commercials during the event usually become an event themselves. Last year, you might recall that BlackBerry debuted its ad for the BlackBerry Z10 during the contest.
source: Variety, FoxSportsGo via AppleInsider
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 477; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Is there any android app for the premier league or the champions league?
29. letsfooty (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
yes buddy there is a good android app for all football matches, u can search 247 sports online on google play....
2. hipnotika (Posts: 177; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
poor nandroid users :P always second place on everything :P
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4822; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
^Drunk iOS user. It's Android, not nandroid.
4. xfire99 (Posts: 367; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Android users dont need any app to watch everything for free. Can u do that on u iToyphone?
5. Sauce (Posts: 1073; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Obviously you need some educating because yes, yes you can. Cydia is very powerful my friend.
6. casualavi (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
^^ Android users don't need an alternative like Cydia
8. Sauce (Posts: 1073; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
So any and every Android powered device stock out of the box allows you to watch everything for free? Even paid services and subscriptions? If so, I'll be getting in line for the Note 3. If a root is required, we are in the same ball game. Otherwise, educate me because I don't know much about the other side. < 3
(Had to space my the heart because apparently PA does not allow the spreading of love and wouldn't allow me to type it normally x'D )
10. casualavi (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
Good for you.. I was referencing side loading for free *services* rather than the patching that can be done after #ing..
14. djkhalid (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
it's called 4shared and yes for android not ishi*
19. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Android can do 99% of what Cydia has without root.
Although not officially supported flash player works fine on most devices so you can stream off any site thats streaming the super bowl.
Android is already pretty open, very few apps require root that a standard user would use. The only one I can really thing of is ad blockers.
21. Sauce (Posts: 1073; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Completely irrelevant to what I said but okay.
23. Blazers (Posts: 147; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Still looking for the android equivalent of pandora downloader. Cydia has this, why not android?
13. xfire99 (Posts: 367; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Obvious its u who need education and still got a lot to learn. Cydia need jailbreak duh and how many iDevice users even know what its?
As someone mentioned, sideload 3rd party apps is an alt., but no need for it, also no need root for such simple thing and how it works is a secret for android users.
And yes, it works out of the box too and still yes, its a secret for android users too. :p
17. Sauce (Posts: 1073; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Good to know. I hope a dictionary was also included with your device.
7. casualavi (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
Well, yeah in terms of app deployment, developers prefer iOS.. Why? U don't need to know that.. But a single advantage doesn't make it better than Android..
9. ihavenoname (Posts: 962; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
No OS is better than other or the best. They are just different. People prefer different things. For example many iOS fans like 5S the best phone ever. Same thing with WP fans and 1520, Sony fans and Z1 etc. All are right, because for them that phone/OS is best.
11. casualavi (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
There always has to be a leader.. Don't talk about diplomacy here..
12. ihavenoname (Posts: 962; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Ok, being not diplomatic, I can tell that nobody will agree here ever which OS is leader.
15. casualavi (Posts: 48; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
Of course, I am not telling Android is the leader, it has its flaws and limitations, at least its better than iOS in more terms than iOS is with Android.
Anyways, I agree with you.
16. tedkord (Posts: 3920; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Android users don't need a special app to stream the game. I've been streaming NFL games to my Galaxy S3 all season via flash. Because Android isn't limited to only what Apple tells you you can do, something like this is simple.
18. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Poor Apple users browse the web without "Flash" wondering thinking what those emty " ? " mark means! They click on it, and says: install Adobe Flash. Same as on iPad, which was ment to replace the Laptop, which users paid $500, with medicore specs and limitation. Still goes through all than misery, just to "showoff, be cool, look trendy" but "denies" access.
What an epic joke
20. imyourpapi (Posts: 62; Member since: 04 Jan 2014)
Great :-) I'll be watching the 49ers vs the broncos then
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 9280; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
All you guys do is argue over everything. I clicked this article cuz I knew there would be silliness.
25. Shatter (Posts: 1766; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If they want to watch football on their 4" not even HD screen let them. I will be watching it on my 50" 1080p panasonic plasma.
26. tedkord (Posts: 3920; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I went 0-2 on the playoff pool so far. Damned Chiefs and Eagles.
27. tedkord (Posts: 3920; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I went 0-2 on the playoff pool so far. Damned Chiefs and Eagles.
28. martinjthorp1981 (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
BEST PLACE FOR FOOTBALL FANS ?
1. visit MansCaveFootball
2. use on any device (pc,phonne,tablet)
3. No install, watch directly online
4. Great free Replays section
6. Team stream
7. and more cool stufffff
30. letsfooty (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
Here is android app will show this event live streaming, you can install it from google play..
search on play store "247 sports online"