Watch the Lumia 930 get organically charged by apples and potatoes
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2718; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
What a great way to save in electricity bill!
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3419; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
that is a beautiful device.........!!! and nice work team nokia.
4. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 360; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
yes, I was considering to buy it but I learnt its battery life sucks
14. mousesports (Posts: 250; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
you can go to suck samsung phone or HTC , go away from nokia if you dont want to buy no one force you !
PS battery life is better then 920 or 925 !
15. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 360; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
wtf ??? nokia fanboys are very angry first calm down and learn to respect others opinions ok ? if battery life better than 920 so 920 has no battery life lol and second dont reply me like you did once you piece of sh**
5. Dude2014 (Posts: 136; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
I'm considering this phone as my first WP device. But it's too thick and it has poor battery and no sd card slot. Should I wait Note 4 or get this beautiful phone? :/
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2590; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
If you want Android then go for Note 4 otherwise get this WP NL930.
9. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 311; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
If the note 4 is the alternative, you should definitely go for the 1520 instead of the 930...!!!
13. elitewolverine (Posts: 1530; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
If you are looking at a note 4, then 1520 or 1525. The 930 is more akin to the s5.
Also here is a review that states otherwise about the battery.
SD card slot with 32gb on board? Meh just use one drive, you can play videos from one drive so no big, and with xbox music my 8gb of music at home is synced so i never eats up my phones memory which for me is a paultry 16gb.
Combined with the fact i have a office365 account that the family shares, that means each of the 5 users gets 1tb of storage. 1TB, so really right now other than apps, my phone is a 1.2TB storage streaming machine.
6. Settings (Posts: 308; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
I plugged my the 930 in my Apple but no avail. My Apple is low in battery. It saids there to plug it in an... oh they're talking about the fruit. Sorry! Lol!
10. wax33 (Posts: 45; Member since: 06 Apr 2014)
1. Any phone could be charged by potatoes.
2. Seems like a waste of apples and potatoes. Had the guy used dung, on the other hand...
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 1069; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
but it's natural. Many people would believe it's a better way to charge your phone instead of plugging into a wall socket... or a portable charger. xD