Ubuntu Touch adds over-the-air system updates
1. a_merryman (Posts: 744; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
This OS is the one that intrigues me the most. It is one of the reasons I'm so excited to go back to Android.
2. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
These phones will get rid of the OS barrier and make it more like PC where you can choose or dual boot. If WP ever becomes like real windows you might eventually see a tri booting phone.
3. a_merryman (Posts: 744; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Stop teasing me with your utopian dreams of being able to run what you want to run just like I can on my desktop! Being able to tri-boot between WP, Android, AND Ubuntu? What is this beautiful madness?!?!
4. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Agree, it would be crazy. And stupid, you have to turn off all the time to switch to other OS.
5. a_merryman (Posts: 744; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
You know the solution to that is to just not switch to the other OSes then, right? Having the option does not mean you have to use it.