Samsung Galaxy Note III to be announced on September 4, Korean media claims
1. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1038; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
So we have a month before the Note III comes out........It's about time
3. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
A month before it is announced. If we follow previous trends, it won't release internationally until a month after that & it won't release in the U.S. until another month after that. I guessing you're American, so three months, not one.
6. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Considering how US carriers never allow flagship phones to be released within a month from another, it's quite possible.
MotoX, iP5S, Note3.
8. AbdulPhoneArena (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
You are not always right !
in my country last year it was released after 16-days of announcement !
11. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
r u the same guy from gsmarena ........ named abdul and same dp
14. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1038; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I meant to say that it'll debut in september then the US wont have it in stores until november...............im just ready for the rumors to go to rest
5. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Nope, that just an approximate date on when the announcement will be. It will probably cbe released a few weeks after that. So at least 6 more weeks to go.
7. AbdulPhoneArena (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
C'monn .. please release it !! :D
fed up of waiting so that i can get ride of my S3 :)
9. anleoflippy (Posts: 595; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Will wait for the Note III but if it is not what I expect, then the Xperia Z Ultra will be my next phone.
10. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Using the N1 for a long time, great device so i bought NOTE 8 as companion, now i realized how better it is to use Spen on a bigger screen so i hardly use it on a phone now. I go for S4 this time in order to have better ballance for using a phone. On the other hand, i hate the aspect ratio of N2 - sold it after a week of use and got back to N1. It is everybodys personal preference but i personally realize just NOW that NOTE is too big for me as a "phone" - after 2 years of use. But N_8 is nice tablet to have as a companion. I started to use more N_8, just need a smaller phone with good cam.
12. dashing123 (Posts: 17; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
You ditched Note 2 for Note 1?
You are so smart.
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Sweet bout time.
15. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1038; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
From now until the end of the year we could see "The War of the Phablets" with LG, Sony, and HTC having their own as well. I'll be able to upgrade at the end of the year so my next phone will depend on price, specs, and overall quality