Well, it seems as though Pandora didn’t like the idea behind the app, and at one point, MetroRadio users had problems logging into their account with the app – as if someone or something was blocking the service. Soon afterwards, MetroRadio was completely pulled out of the Windows Phone Marketplace, leaving many wondering on when or if it’ll ever come back.
Who knows what really was going on behind the scenes, but thankfully enough, the app has been brought back to the Marketplace for all to download and enjoy. Previously, the developer simply removed the app because it needed a change in the Pandora API. However, now that the app has been updated to fix the issue, while packing on some additional improvements, it’s now again ready for the taking!
The full listing of its change log includes the following:
- Auto login added.
- Fixed issue with starting a station while another one is already playing.
- Fixed issue with login.
- Added more search results.
- Added "Now Playing" station.
- Changed the way the app gets its music.
- Faster loading.
- UI improvements.
- Removed the 20 songs limitation.
- Added Pin to start for stations.
source: Windows Phone Marketplace via WMPoweruser