New Google Maps Android API brings vector maps to 3rd-party apps
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This... This is nice. Good job Google. :)
5. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
definitely! Google Maps is one of the best out there and if it isnt the best then its certainly on the right path to becoming numero uno!
2. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Honestly, how can anyone compete with Google Maps on the mobile front? I heard that Nokia's maps were pretty alright(I may have heard wrong), but it seems like Google is king here.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nokia Maps is the best map app next to GM. If anything, they're pretty much tied. It all falls down to personal preference.
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
They still need the 2.5D buildings in Navigation.... and get that thing out of beta.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's good news, especially since i've been using Trulia a lot lately because i'm looking for a house. o: