Motorola ‘Ghost’ , ‘Yeti,’ and ‘Sasquatch’ appear at various benchmark sites, coming to US carriers
Motorola “Yeti” has been spotted with the AT&T logo, running Android 4.2 for now, while the Motorola “Sasquatch” has also been bandied about at a benchmark website, and judging from the title, might be a variation of the "Yeti". This one is also running Android 4.2 for the time being. None of those sounds like the Motorola X phone, which will allegedly bring a new way to sell smartphones, but we'll keep our eyes peeled for any further details, now that Google is deep into Motorola's business.
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Bigfoot would've sounded better than Yeti...basically the same thing.
3. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 352; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Motorola inspired from "LOST TAPES" tv series.
6. Jack58221 (Posts: 121; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
These 3 phones together means a all carriers get a Motorola razr?
2. Ibeng (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Sound nice ... Motorola is my second lovely phone after SONY
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5150; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Motorola "Ghost" sounds a bit creepy O_o. But, I'm still excited about these smartphones, BRING IT ON MOTOROLA!
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6196; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Im done with u motorola u guys can keep ur razr phones too the greedy Verizon network. Im getting the xperia z or zl
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5554; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah because all of these including the one with the AT&T logo are going to Verizon. xD
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6196; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
but their screen will be @ 720P it's 2013 and its the year of 1080P FULL HD so I'm passing on this one.
15. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5554; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i don't see where in the article it says that and besides 1080 isn't really anything to lose your mind over, i know, i've been using a Droid DNA (and HATING it's current locked down status) it's 1080p SLCD3 is pretty nice but i can think of plenty of worthy trade offs for it like build quality and battery life. i'm doubting they'll have to be made though.
8. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
"Yeti" makes me think of a huge phone..... or a hairy one ;o)
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3285; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Pumping out more phones means they will only forget the ones they just released when it's time for the next Android update. More phones doesn't cut it.
12. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No one really cares about these updates ... those who get it are happy those who don't get it still have their "SMARTPHONES" working the same way that it was the day they bought it ... oh BTW no lag ...