Google extends Gmail and Cal syncing for Windows Phone users until December 31st
1. papss (unregistered)
Nice job keeping the jabs out Michael. Glad they are playing nice and at least there's progression
2. gazmatic (Posts: 548; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
i only use youtube and picasa. the only reason i have gmail is because of youtube. google is so underhanded. forces you to sign in to verify age when not using chrome but on chrome i have unlimited, unmitigated access to the dark side of youtube...
tired of google. the updated google maps and gmail basically suck if you dont open them in chrome... thank god for outlook and here maps
7. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I don't follow... I've never had to sign in on Chrome or Safari to access any YouTube videos. Is this something they just started?
8. deventure (Posts: 25; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
thats probably because in chrome you're logged in to your gmail account already, and therefore logged in to youtube, so it doesn't have to age verify you.
9. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I use my Gmail account for junkmail :)
3. tecnigen (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Well thanks for keeping us update with this. Really nice information you have given here.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2415; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Atleast this is good for MS. But why google has been refusing to build apps?
5. Taters (Posts: 2648; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Same reason everyone else doesn't want to build apps for Windows Phone. It is not worth the resources.
11. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I think it is .... it's like investing money into a company and after a time when the users are there it will be succesful :)
6. agnoropy (banned) (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
i have 1 problem with windows phone
whenever i open youtube in browser
if i search anything and click on video after 4 seconds it goes back to homepage
each and every time
dont know why is it happening??
10. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
That's strange .... maybe u can wait for the GDR2 update? It would not take that long to rollout .... But i'm sorry i think i can't help you i must see the problem when the phone is in my hands ...
14. Os_Money (Posts: 19; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
not the correct place to ask tech questions
12. vslayer (Posts: 34; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Why google is not so nice with microsoft ....please MS ive been pissed off in this news that the fact is MS is giving most of the apps to google which is the most popular ones like skype,skydrive and the most noted is the one differentiatior vs the other plattfors THE MS office , if google cant do it same as you MS pull out this famous MS services to google
13. vslayer (Posts: 34; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
I can live with it ... Playing youtube videos in my my browser will be fine ,
sent via windows phone
15. solomonsteve (Posts: 73; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
Google knows building apps for Windows Phone is gonna be a threath. They will never do it. User are already leaving Android for WP. so just imagine if WP has all Google apps..
16. vslayer (Posts: 34; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
The one will thr most affected here in this issue is the user in my case i dont have any google services here exeptyoutubethe third party app called metrotube