Google Nexus 4 rubber bumper is bumped
white rubber bumper for the Google Nexus 4 was spotted at a Canadian retail store. The strange thing about the whole affair is that the black bumper was just re-stocked for the online store earlier this week.
If you're an Android fan, there is a positive thought you can take away from this. Perhaps the bumper, and the Google Nexus 7 cases before it, are getting pulled before some new models are introduced that make these accessories obsolete. A nice thought, yes? And Google I/O is not that far away!
source: GoogleNexus4RubberBumper, AndroidPolice via AndroidAuthority
1. dragonscourgex posted on 14 Mar 2013, 08:12 1 0
I believe Google should still offer at least one tier device back after each new Nexus that comes out. Such as, offering the Nexus and the Nexus 4 for sale. Choice my friends, is a good thing.
2. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 14 Mar 2013, 08:19 2 1
Does anyone know how to buy nexus 4 in non-google play country? I want it so badly but it's $570 in my country
8. imkyle posted on 14 Mar 2013, 08:50 0 0
Have you tried eBay lately? The prices have come down since the beginning of February.
3. xperiaDROID posted on 14 Mar 2013, 08:22 0 0
That's disappointing, because the Nexus 4's glass back is slippery, how can those users protect their Nexus from sliding off?
10. TylerGrunter posted on 14 Mar 2013, 10:58 0 0
11. xperiaDROID posted on 14 Mar 2013, 11:02 0 0
Thanks for the link, but what I mean "other protective case" is not from LG.
12. Igneel posted on 14 Mar 2013, 11:24 1 0
you should try Rearth Ringke Fusion case! It's awesome!
14. xperiaDROID posted on 14 Mar 2013, 11:37 0 0
Oh, that transparent case? Yup, it looks awesome!
7. imkyle posted on 14 Mar 2013, 08:46 0 0
I would have bought this, but $27 shipped for a bumper is a little crazy. Maybe $20 shipped I would have purchased it.
9. DHILLON_ARSH posted on 14 Mar 2013, 09:27 0 1
i want a white nexus 4...nd google should give a bumper for free with every nexus purchase....
++++ the next version of nexus should have huge battery nd it should be a replacable 1....+a microsd slot+metal build
ND A BETTER CAMERA
hit like if u agree