Europe study pinpoints iPhone 5 as the top mobile data hog, phones overtake tablets
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
no wonder, i use about 10 gigs of data every month (with wifi, of course)
8. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
and with increasing resolutions , it s bound to happen
2. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Not surprised its been a data hog since 2007, even if it was hogging edge.
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It won't be long before the phablet category displaces the tablets. I was thinking of getting a N7, but after the Note II, I am going to pass on the N7.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 20128; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Droid I got a ? For ya. I have a note 2, and I have the camera set to save pics to the memory card, but when I make a folder whether I copy or move the pics into it, it goes to the device memory. Is there a way to keep folders on the memory card please, and thank u.
5. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I don't think that's gonna happen ppl like the 7,(7.9),8.9,(9.7) & 10.1 sizes phablet are great enough for there own category.
7. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I don't get it - the iPhone doesn't have a download manager, nor a file manager...