Early to bed and early to rise? Not if you have a smartphone, study says
1. kaliil10 (Posts: 144; Member since: 16 May 2012)
My smartphone is my best friend and at the same time its my enemy.
4. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
keep your friends close and enemies closer... how close can you get?
2. Galen20K (Posts: 504; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
Soooo much Easier said than done but yea, they're right about that. As difficult as it is, I have started to not use my devices as much before the hour I go to sleep... some nights that is.
3. alterecho (Posts: 958; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
My desktop, not my smartphone, keeps me up.
5. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
I just dim my screen backlit and then i'm unaware when i slept with my phone in hand or on my chest
9. alterecho (Posts: 958; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
You're not supposed keep any phone or other radio equipment neer your chest.
7. mr.techdude (Posts: 491; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I'm a YouTube fanatic CAN'T STOP!! MUST KEEP WATCHING *_*
10. VictorP (Posts: 24; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Did they do the study with a bunch of 10 year olds? I have multiple smart phones and I don't spend my nights playing on them.
12. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 204; Member since: 14 May 2013)
We don't play, we do other stuff with our phones like news, web, videos, etc..