Asus teases the Padfone with a "Divided we stand, together we rock" Matroska dolls video
1. RazaAsad (Posts: 100; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
"1+1+1", now that really sounds interesting.
2. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
I Love everything about his device........ minus the name. Go with something like the ASUS Combine, or something that means the all go together, not just smushing the two words together. All in all though I would get this thing if it pops up on verizon regardless of name.
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5372; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
it reminds me of the Galaxy Nexus teaser for some reason
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
The Asus Constructicon!
Hasbro might really have a fit then.
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 748; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I am so super excited for a phone which goes to a tablet which can also be a laptop. That sounds like where the future is headed to me.
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5372; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
that's the idea, it was said to work with the laptop accessory
7. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 206; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
This is so awesome. Words cant describe how glad i am that asus is stepping up and taking this business risk. I really hope it pays off. I know that i will be seriously considering this if the resolution is high enough on the tablet.
8. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 206; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Even if there will be a wifi only version, i may consider this awesome product