Android and iOS users can get their kicks with the free FIFA 14 game from EA
Consider that EA has shoehorned 16,000 players (with their real life abilities) on 600 teams playing in 34 stadiums for 33 leagues into a game that you can follow on your smartphone or tablet. The graphics on the tablet version are true to life so that you will be able to tell Ronaldo apart from Ronald McDonald.
EA has improved the touch controls and even allows you to make trades and create your own team. And while this is a free download for both iOS and Android users, there are plenty of in-app paid options that will make you think that you're paying David Beckham's salary. Three modes, Manager, Tournament, and Kick Off, are only available after shelling out some cash. The game is a rather hefty 1.3GB which means you might finally understand the offsides rule before the game is even done getting installed on your handset.
source: FIFA14 (iOS|Android) via Engadget
1. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Given that the Android version lacks multiplayer (supposedly too "hard" to code), they should give us kick-off for free as compensation.
5. dreamkller (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Download Fifa 14 For Android For Free With Evrything Unlocked From windroid
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3655; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Goshh!! I love this game so much but played only on PC with Cricket also as favorite..
8. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Casillas siempre sera mi portero!
9. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I would even go so far as saying Isco > Messi
6. dreamkller (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Download Fifa 14 For Android For Free With Evrything Unlocked From windroidbIog.blogspot
7. ghassangs7 (Posts: 9; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Now I can play with my favorite team Juventus FC good job EA games :-)
11. raleigh0527 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
i purchased manager, kickoff and tournament mode, is this a one time payment only? or is this a subscription?