Windows Phone 8 concept smartphone is a live tile overkill
Windows Phone 8 concept
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2433; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
rubix cube lookin phones........lol killer but how would it feel to use in the hand?
21. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3991; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It looks cool at first but then over time I can see it start to look like a toy more than anything. Also if you have a small child around the house he or she will DEFINITELY think it's a toy! lol
23. PAPINYC (Posts: 2274; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Not only that but, those damn tiles give me vertigo.
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3991; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
lol I can see someone walking in circles in a parking lot after using this phone because of the vertigo. lol
"Why are you walking in circles?" "Well I just sent a text from my awesome WP8, it should go away in about 5 min." "Ohh let me see that phone." "Sure here you go."
Now 2 are walking in circles! lol
26. PAPINYC (Posts: 2274; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Too bad what happened to Windows Mobile.
(And, before someone replies that it's not 'Mobile', when you're able to install W[p]8 on a desktop or laptop then we can talk. Until then, it's a "mobile" platform).
30. drazyw (unregistered)
I don't get it. What bad happend to Windows Mobile?
3. chocolatebear76 (Posts: 121; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
how will the black stripe match the others on the phonebody when resized?
4. DOUBLE_BASS (Posts: 44; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
what is more ugly is that i have to add (.) after the word ugly to make it 5 characters reply
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't like the back...plain would look great! However, knowing it is a concept phone, it still looks fragile.
20. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i know what you mean.....
8. nicholassss (Posts: 348; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I kind of like it guys. I wouldn't buy it. But I like it.
10. abdullahgulabi (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
I love it, and yes I would buy it. After switching so many smartphones on different OSes, I see no caveat in using the 'less popular' one. Great design.
13. Lenny86 (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME...I can not repeat myself...This is f**kn' cool and show us the new times of mobiles,maybe shoulda a little bit thinner.CONGRATS' guys,perfect thinking.
14. Ray.S (Posts: 256; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
I don't like this concept. Doesn't even look good. :(
15. wendygarett (unregistered)
So you prefer iPhone 5? Lol
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wenda, Wenda, Wenda...when will you ever get over iP5???
Darn....accidentally gave you a thumbs up
22. wendygarett (unregistered)
Ok then, here's your chance :D
35. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Oops...that was not me!! But since there's one, no more! :D
19. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I love Windows Phone but this is too much because it takes away from the simple beauty of the metro live tiles.
25. shammont (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I like it and would buy it depending on hardware specs and what else is out there at the time it becomes available.
27. Captain_Doug (Posts: 753; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Whoever made this, should be very proud.
28. snowgator (Posts: 3209; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
What this concept forgets about Modern UI (trying to get used to that) is the simplicity and minimalist side of it. It becomes so dominant with this it is freaking overbearing. Live tiles should compliment the hardware, not take it over.
Like a lot of UI's that try to do too much to Android, this forgets why it's OS works.
29. MrClean77 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Is there a word for something beyond overkill?
31. Androidluv (Posts: 65; Member since: 13 Jul 2010)
I like the white one. But it will be more for a fashion accessory than for daily use.
34. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2166; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm not particularly into the Windows Phone interface, but I think these concepts look dope as hell. Very creative. Kudos to the designer.
36. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
its cool taking inspiration from the live tile in the UI, and it looks so dope and creative, though in my own opinion (as others also said) it looks like a toy and i also prefer if the back side was clean and empty but it will look weird (design-wise) the designer is for sure creative where he took his inspiration from a whole new concept, after all i like the design and why not have revolutionary designs, unleash your imaginations lol
37. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
....Or we can have the 8X, which is just a live tile in 3D?
38. phil2n (Posts: 466; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
its a brick phone.. ip68 certified..
and i will buy all colors
39. platformwars (Posts: 70; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Loved it.. i dont know how it will look like after resizing our tiles though.. but excellent concept.. should be put to phones.
40. Paulina.Fords (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
He I’m interested for web site like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I foundwww.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard aboutwww.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks