Wicked Lasers makes Siri protest an iPhone 5 meltdown
1. bloodline (Posts: 693; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I liked watching this piece of over priced scratch easy crap burn
2. wando77 (Posts: 311; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Why????? I really don't like iPhones but trashing phones with lasers is retarded.
5. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 245; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Because they get money from ad revenue from people watching the video
12. remixfa (Posts: 14056; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
oh come on, the lasers are cool. when are lasers NOT cool!?! :)
I love the "OMG siri is burning up!" :)
14. Googlethis (Posts: 170; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
that would be awsome to watch any phone be destroyed with a lasers.
18. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
except the GS3... that would have been a 30 second video that ends in a puddle of gooey plastic
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
meanwhile in Africa...
6. tegradragon (Posts: 68; Member since: 23 May 2012)
Is it just me or did that make NO sense?
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5379; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
he is doing a 1st world country VS 3rd world country comparison
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
What I mean is that this guy is so wasted that some people died in hunger that nobody care >.
15. raunak (Posts: 505; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Just like TheRetroReplay said, making these kind of videos are not exactly wasting money, its a way to earn money just like writing blogs etc.
23. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yes, because the $700 that phone cost would've completely solved Africa's hunger problem. HUURRRDURRR
8. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I just love seeing apple device being tortured it makes me happy
9. kcombs (Posts: 252; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
I like the fact they are selling the phone on eBay, and 30 idiots are bidding on it at over $1000!
iSheep are dumb..
13. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm taking one of those to the Apple Store lol jk
19. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
You gotta give it to Siri, she's pretty tough. Lol
22. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I didn't enjoy this.
This is the first iPhone I have no bones with.
It will serve an average customer exceptionally fine.