Watch the first Moto X promo and hands-on videos collection here: coming in August, 'always paying attention'
Moto X promo and hands-on videos: coming in August, 'always paying attention'
1. Rogers Moto X ad
2. AT&T Moto X
3. A tour of the Moto X design and interface
1. Sakeem (Posts: 304; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Tomorrow is only a day away. Cant wait for the official unvieling and for when i can touch the phone myself. Almost there......
2. the_best (Posts: 137; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
the woman in the ad kinda reminds me of the woman who represents PS3, in the ps3 versus wii ad way back in the day.
My question is why would anyone choose her when we could have the the wii woman?
9. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Its the complete opposite now lol, nobody wants a wii u and everybody wants a PS4/ Gaming PC.
4. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
what the hell is this youku video player ??!!, quality is sh*t and I can't change it because I don't know Chinese -_-, PhoneArena please post videos from Youtube.
5. Avenger337 (Posts: 59; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Looks amazing what bring the new Motorola. Finally tomorrow we leave all doubts. YYYEESSSSS
6. bloodline (Posts: 693; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
even I am surprised to say a Motorola will be my next phone
8. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Right? i havn't owned a motorola phone EVER (and i mean ever, not even a flip)...But I'm pretty sure (we'll see tomorrow) that this will be my next device. Crazy for me to say!
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Still can't wait till tomorrow. and please stop posting videos from a few weeks ago. I WANT THE REAL HANDS ON DEMO PLEASE.