Verizon to aim DROID X marketing to men
Motorola DROID X Specifications
1. cj100570 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:47 0 0
What self respecting man lets his girlfriend/wife tell him what he can/can't buy? My wife and I have family money and personal money. I buy whatever I want with my personal money and she does the same.
2. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2010, 02:38 0 0
yea. she spends her personal money on me. J/k. I feel you though, me and my gf have separate accts and she doesn't open her mouth for all the gadgets that i buy.
3. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2010, 02:40 0 0
btw, what is unlock app power? i have a iphone 4 but just curious.
13. jd829 posted on 28 Jun 2010, 17:15 0 0
App power is 2,000 fart apps + 20,000 sound board apps. I love the androad OS but the app market is a disappointment
4. tuminatr posted on 27 Jun 2010, 02:48 0 0
ALL of the droids are market at men, this is not new
5. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 27 Jun 2010, 07:12 0 0
Really? You have got to be kidding me! A massive 4.3 inch touch screen phone is being marketed towards men? Who would have thought so!?
6. rjt185 posted on 27 Jun 2010, 08:21 0 0
This must have been courtesy of the eager college interns who are either GF-whipped or still attached to their mommies by the umbilical cord.
7. droidman posted on 27 Jun 2010, 11:28 0 0
Duh,the droid x is mean looking the phones got attitude nothing feminine about it unlike the palm pre or this new iPhone 4 which is very feminine the other iPhones were not like this hell it's made of sapphire crystal is that manly hell no a mans phone is made steel like the droid and droid x.
8. jherz6 posted on 27 Jun 2010, 11:59 0 0
Phones are marketed toward one specific sex. Its marketed as on that works well, which is what a customer is looking for, and found with the Droid phones. To bad the iphoneaholics got the iPhone 4g released with so many flaws. Like a screen that breaks after 12 inch fall, and a major issue with reception. People you can say what you want about VZW but they put devices thru the most rigorous testing that's why they are released with so few issues.
9. cupcake posted on 27 Jun 2010, 12:41 0 0
That is such bologna. It's a powerful phone so it's for men? I think not. I'm more Technologically minded any man I know. ha ha. And besides, it's a BEAUTIFUL phone.
10. GWNIII posted on 27 Jun 2010, 19:19 0 0
You'll probably need a purse to carry it, anyway. Even my man sized pockets seem a little afraid of the Droid X.
11. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 27 Jun 2010, 22:31 0 0
Droid x is meant for men and the iphone is meant for females. Women just love how small and shiny it is.
14. lovebuzz posted on 29 Jun 2010, 10:47 0 0
No, actually it's meant for people with big hands and big feet so you can grip it with your monkey toes.