T-Mobile stores start to receive NanoSIM cards for Apple iPhone 5 activation
The nation's fourth largest carrier has started a "Bring your own iPhone" marketing campaign to promote its unlimited data plan for the Apple iPhone 5. T-Mobile says that unlocked Apple iPhone users can get unlimited everything from T-Mobile for $69 per month, a savings of $50 per month when compared to AT&T's plan, which limits you to 5GB of data at 4G speed. As more refarmed networks get completed, the larger T-Mobile's marketing plan will get,
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 16983; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Smart move by Tmobile. The iPhone 5 will definitely bolster the subscriber base.
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I'm glad T-Mobile is 'refarming its network'??!
3. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
They probably notice that they lose lots of customers for not having the iphone so really Smart idea
4. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
good move Tmobile i think they trying to come back like they was few years ago careing of there customers
5. miladkhahil (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Dec 2008)
Not worth buying an iphone on tmobile slow 2G EDGE Network , they still don't have their reframed AWS or HSPA+ to work with the iphone ...