Samsung Galaxy S4 coming to T-Mobile on May 1
9. drbulldog52 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
not really "That's not too long after the first Samsung Galaxy S4 units hit the international market. As its maker confirmed, the smartphone should be released by the end of April, at least in some countries"
2. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It is a holiday! :D Labor Day all over the world! :P
5. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Perfect time to play with your Life Companion.
3. layzie8171 (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
will i be able to use this on my prepaid 4g plan? if so will i get lte or will it still just be hspa+ yes i am buying the phone outright. i might even get the international version
4. PersianHobo (Posts: 56; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
yes you will be able to use it on your prepaid plan, you will have both lte and hspa 42+ as a backup. you will not get tethering though unless you do it on "no contract" contracts...do it that way and get tethering and break up the phone into payments :)
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Will be selling the S3 and buying the international Exynos CPU SOC version!
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
So this means the GS IV will launch in MAY right? They probably were waiting for T-MOBILE too launch their LTE network so the users can enjoy their TRUE 4G SPEEDS
8. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1077; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Is "they" Samsung? Because Samsung would NOT wait to release the S4 so one carrier can get LTE up.
11. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The Galaxy S4 just scored 63 hours in the endurance test at the site that measures it.
13. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
63 hours? on the stock battery? how. what was the screen on time
14. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The site measures continuous talk time (14h), web surfing (8,5h) and video playback (10h) and calculates the endurance rating from one day of standby drainage and one hour of the three categories per day. The iPh5 scores 51hr, the G Pro & SIII 50th and the HTC One & Xperia Z 48hrs.
12. drbulldog52 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
I just wanna know what are the other release dates now............
15. Stayfly2407 (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
switching from AT&T to Tmobile so i can get paid when i pay my bill! #residualincomebaby
16. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Will the tmobille version be using a an exynos 5? Because the international supports every tmobile band but one of their 4g ones.
17. layzie8171 (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
as all the U.S. carriers tmo will not have the octa core. but you can buy the international version and use it on t-mo. you just wont have LTE on t-mo