Samsung Galaxy S II stars in the manufacturer's own video
Various YouTube videos have been uploaded by those displaying how fast the browser is on the phone. Now, we have a video produced by Samsung that is all about the Galaxy S II. Many of you have already earmarked this device as your next phone if a U.S. launch is ever announced. Based on the worldwide popularity of the phone, it would seem crazy for Samsung not to set this beast loose in the U.S.
source: YouTube via AndroidandMe
1. ZayZay posted on 14 May 2011, 12:20 1
Verizon's network is down here in Oregon and of course phone arena doesn't want to mention this real news. Data works but no text or calls.
2. tedkord posted on 14 May 2011, 12:31 3
So now we know - it takes two procressors running at 1.2GHz to make TouchWIZ smooth enough to use.
3. ... (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 13:10 4
That thing can play 1080p flash video straight from the browser. Your phone (whatever phone you have) can't do that.
5. ap (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 14:11 3
Hey idiot...yeah, now that i have your attention....it's not "two processors" but it's "one processor" simultaneously running two cores at 1.2 Ghz each and that thing is more powerful than your measly brain!
14. bio (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 22:36 0
8. chris23 posted on 14 May 2011, 14:36 1
Wow guys forget about the fact that he is talking about the software problems with past samsung phones, like the behold 2, and not down playing the processor capabilities
12. mikeypopps posted on 14 May 2011, 16:10 0
Naa the first Galaxy S with any ROM worth its salt is smooth. It is totally Samsung's fault that the first one was lag filled though.
4. rfxrlznow. (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 13:47 2
Haven't been this excited since Nokia N8
6. blahblah (unregistered) posted on 14 May 2011, 14:18 3
game graphics were just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Hello-dirt posted on 14 May 2011, 15:10 2
All this phone needs is the HTC sensation camera that allows instant photos; no lag. I think sammy did a good job on this version. Kudos to you Sammy.
11. jordanx posted on 14 May 2011, 15:58 1
wooow cool games , i want that game wat is the name of the fireshoter
13. protozeloz posted on 14 May 2011, 19:41 1
thats quite impressive. that video should come with the phone ^^
15. Socalvenom (unregistered) posted on 15 May 2011, 00:05 2
this phone is so sick I jizzed my pants once every minute after seeing the video Im on sprint right now but as soon as the nesus s 2 rolls out so long shitty hero hello phone of the future I bet Steve jobs is sitting in his office watching this video and biting on a towl crying his eyes out full of rage knowing Samsung finally over took him and theres no way in hell he'll be able to catch up.
17. ABHISHEK KESHARI (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 07:09 0
Really its great & awesome.